December 12, 2011

"Web Performance Testing night" in Boston/Cambridge - Python Meetup Dec. 19

I will be speaking at: "Web Performance Testing, lightning talks, and beers" at the Boston Python User Group.

Event Info: http://meetup.bostonpython.com/events/36664122/
Date: Monday, December 19, 2011, 7:00 PM
Location: Microsoft NERD, Cambridge, MA

"Corey Goldberg of Canonical and Dan Kuebrich of Tracelytics will tag-team to tell us about web performance testing, and a few interesting tools they've built."

Free pizza and beer!
Come Join!


Edit/Update:
Thanks to all who attended! The night was a big success.

The slides from my portion of the presentation are posted here:
webperf.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for some info on Python load testing which brought to your blog, and I happen to live in the Boston area. So I saw your link to the Boston python meetup and noticed that the site is down. Just wanted to let you - do you know if the event is still happening?

Corey Goldberg said...

Matt. can you try the site again? it works for me.. and the event is still on. hope you can make it :)

regards,

-Corey

Anonymous said...

Is there video available?

Matt said...

Sorry for the false alarm. For whatever reason, I can't access http://meetup.bostonpython.com/ from work.

I did end up attending. Your presentation was excellent. Thanks.

Corey Goldberg said...

thanks Matt!

Corey Goldberg said...

the slides from my portion of the presentation are posted here:

http://goldb.org/talks/2011/boston-python_webperf/webperf.html